While the office is officially closed until we get the “all clear”, we are working hard to bring you the support and education resources virtually online. Check back here for regular updates.
· Connections Support Groups many are up and online! Click here for the days and times.
· Family Support Groups several of them re now online! Click here for the days and times.
· Other Support Groups Diagnosis and audience specific. Click here for the days and times.
· Online Classes Basics, Homefront, and the Veterans Recovery Series are available now! Click here for the days and times.
· Peer Resource Coordinator Angie is back and available by phone (503-344-5050) or online! To book an appointment, email her here.
· 1:1 Family & Peer Support is now available online and by phone! Make a call - get a call. Sign up here!
NAMI Clackamas offers programs for individuals living with mental illness, individuals with family members or loved ones living with mental illness, as well as programs to educate the community about mental health. Almost all programs are offered at no cost to the individual. One click links to classes in: Multnomah County, Washington County, and SW Washington.
We offer classes for people living with mental illness, as well as people with loved ones who do.
Find out more >
We offer peer support groups, family support groups and nontraditional support groups.
One-on-one Peer Support
We offer both brief and ongoing peer support.
We offer various community education programs.