While the office is officially closed until we get the “all clear”, we are working hard to bring you the support and education resources virtually online. Check back here for regular updates.
· Connections (Peer) Support Groups are online! Click here for the days and times.
· Family Support Groups now online! Click here for the days and times.
· Other Support Groups Diagnosis and audience specific. Click here for the days and times.
· Online Classes Click here for the days and times.
· Peer Resource Coordinator Angie is back and available by phone (503-344-5050) or online! To book an appointment, email her here.
· Ask-the-Expert 2nd Tuesday of the month, it's an online interactive presentation by experts sharing timely and relevant resources and information. Click here to register.
· 1:1 Family & Peer Support Make a call - get a call. Sign up for the Compassion Committee here!
NAMI Clackamas offers programs for individuals living with mental illness, individuals with family members or loved ones living with mental illness, as well as programs to educate the community about mental health. Almost all programs are offered at no cost to the individual. One click links to classes in: Multnomah County, Washington County, and SW Washington.
We offer classes for people living with mental illness, as well as people with loved ones who do.
Find out more >
We offer peer support groups, family support groups and nontraditional support groups.
One-on-one Peer Support
We offer both brief and ongoing peer support.
We offer various community education programs.