While the office is officially closed until we get the “all clear”, we are working hard to bring you the support and education resources virtually online. Check back here for regular updates.
· Connections (Peer) Support Groups are online! Click here for the days and times.
· Family Support Groups now online! Click here for the days and times.
· Other Support Groups Diagnosis and audience specific. Click here for the days and times.
· Online Classes Click here for the days and times.
· Peer Resource Coordinator Angie is back and available by phone (503-344-5050) or online! To book an appointment, email her here.
· Ask-the-Expert 2nd Tuesday of the month, it's an online interactive presentation by experts sharing timely and relevant resources and information. Click here to register.
· 1:1 Family & Peer Support Make a call - get a call. Sign up for the Compassion Committee here!
If you or a loved one are experiencing a mental health emergency that could result in being a danger to oneself or others, please call 911.
NAMI Clackamas cannot provide emergency services. It is best to call 911 for immediate assistance, and contact us once you or your loved one are safe. (see Navigating a Mental Health Crisis below)
Local NAMI Resources:
Other Local Resources:
Behavioral Health Crisis Line
If you or a loved one are experiencing a mental health crisis but do not need the immediate assistance of law enforcement or hospitalization, you can call the Clackamas County Behavioral Health Crisis Line 24 hours a day. Call 503-655-8585, or call toll-free at 888-414-1553.
Suicide Prevention Hotline
If you are considering suicide, please call 1-800-784-2433 to talk to someone who can help 24 hours a day. No matter what your situation, there is always hope.
Clackamas Mental Health Center...formerly Riverstone
CMHC provides a supportive place where people in crisis can talk to a counselor or peer service provider for information, resources, treatment, and support. Riverstone offers crisis stabilization services including peer support, case management, assistance with Cover Oregon health insurance enrollment, crisis intake assessment, referral to medical services, and general education.
All services can be accessed by calling the 24-hour crisis line at (503) 655-8585 or by visiting Riverstone during business hours.
The walk-in clinic is open six days a week, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday thru Friday and from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday. They are closed on Sunday.
CMHC is located in the Ross Center near Clackamas Town Center at 11211 SE 82nd Avenue, Suite O, Happy Valley, 97086.